• Outer fabric: 100% Cotton / Inner fabric: 100% Cotton Jersey.
• Filling Material for tog 0.5 : No.
• Filling Material for tog 1 - 4 : 100% Polyester.
• Machine washable and tumble dry on low heat.
94 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Manufactured||SoulBedroom EOOD - Burgas, BULGARIA|
|Outer material||100% cotton / supplied by Artek 92 OOD - Sofia, BULGARIA|
|Inner fabric||100% cotton jersey / supplied by Byaltex-Group OOD - Haskovo, BULGARIA|
|Filling||100% polyester / manufactured and supplied by Yuta AD - Russe, BULGARIA|
|Zipper||100% polyester / manufactured and supplied by Orbel 2001 AD - Gotse Delchev, BULGARIA|
|Tags||100% cotton / manufactured et supplied by Signal EOOD - Gabrovo, BULGARIA|
|Color Technology||Rotary Print|
|Density||57 fils per cm²|
This sleeping bag is available in the following variations:
- Tog 0.5 with no filling for the hot summer nights (room temperature + 22°)
- Tog 1 with filling 100% Polyester 80 gr/m² suitable for colder summer nights or early transitional seasons spring / fall time (room temperature between 18°-22°)
- Tog 2.5 with filling 100% Polyester 120 gr/m² for the cold transitional seasons or early winter nights (room temperature 18°)
- Tog 4 with filling 100% Polyester 200 gr/m² for the very cold winter nights (room temperature between 15°-18°)
And in four sizes:
- Length 68 cm (26 in) for 0 - 6 months
- Length 78 cm (31 in) for 6 - 12 months
- Length 90 cm (35 in) for 12 - 24 months
- Length 110 cm (43 in) for 24 - 36 months
The cotton sleeping bag will keep your baby warm and cozy.
The bag zips around the side and provides for easy nappy change.
The buttons on the shoulders allow you to easily cuddle the baby in the bag.
Its sleeveless design balances better the body's temperature.
The air can freely circulate around and if the baby is warm, the air escapes through the armholes.
The sleeping bag holds the baby warm during breastfeeding or when you comfort him/her at night.
The sleeping bag helps the baby to feel safe in an unknown environment and is also perfect for travels.
It reduces the danger of asphyxiation and the risk of waking up cold after wriggling blankets.